Walk-in Services and Treatments
Our walk-in services and treatments include:
- Sprains and Strains
- Minor Fractures
- Abdominal Issues
- Allergy, Cold, & Sinus Symptoms
- Flu and Covid Symptoms and Testing
- Wellness Physicals
- Minor Burns
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Routine Checkups
- Drug Testing
- Skin Issues
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Onsite Lab Work
- STD Testing and Diagnosis
Advantages Of Walk-In Care
Total Point Urgent Care prides itself on our walk-in care services. Walk-in care is one of the best choices for many reasons, including:
- Flexibility –We’re open six days a week with extended hours for your convenience.
- Minimal Wait Times –Most of the time, you won’t face a long waiting time like the emergency room.
- On-Demand Care –Since you don’t need an appointment, you never need to wait for your doctor to be able to fit you in.
- Availability –With clinics throughout Arizona and Texas, we offer many close options for most patients to walk in on their own schedule.